- Chances of rain and storms will affect Green Country the rest of the week
- Don’t cancel plans as there will be dry stretches between any waves of rain
- Flooding is the greatest concern with repeated heavy downpours, especially south of I-40 where the heaviest rain may fall this week
- Temperatures stay mild to warm with limited sunshine
- The weekend looks warmer and more sunshine in the forecast
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at the timing of Tuesday’s rain chances
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group