- Stubborn cloud cover is with us through Monday
- Temperatures will hold steady and gradually rise into the day Monday
- Rain and storms likely Monday night into Tuesday morning
- Drizzle is possible at times on Monday
- Showers will become increasingly likely Monday night
- Heavy t-storms are likely Tuesday morning - a few could have hail and gusty winds
- Rain clears out by midday tuesday
- Getting much cooler and drier midweek
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group