- Chilly and quiet conditions on tap for Thursday morning
- Temps are running below average, but each day will get warmer as we close out the week
- Outdoor plans are a go with beautiful weather for Thursday and Friday
- Temps in the upper 70s to near 80 are expected this weekend
- With Gulf of Mexico moisture returning, expect thunderstorm chances return as well over the weekend and into next week
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at just how chilly our Tuesday will be
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group