- Cold and quiet tonight with increasing cloud cover
- Dry Monday morning with precipitation chances rising by afternoon
- A rain/snow mix is likely for the afternoon and evening
- Some accumulation is possible where heavy snow occurs
- The highest chance of accumulation is along and south of I-40 where 1″ to 2″ may occur
- A dusting is possible in pockets through northeast Oklahoma in the evening as well
- Some slicks spots could develop on roads late Monday
- Dry and chilly for the rest of the week
TULSA, Okla. — Share your weather pictures with the FOX23 team
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group