- Generally overcast overnight with steady temperatures
- A few showers are possible in the morning and again in the evening, mainly south or east of Tulsa
- Some afternoon sunshine should bring highs well into the 60s
- Clouding up midweek with rain chances rising into Wednesday
- Heaviest rain is likely late Wednesday into early Thursday morning
- No severe or wintry weather is expected
- After a cool-down midweek, temperatures rise above average again by Thursday
- Another round of rain is possible next weekend
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group