- Chilly and quiet overnight with increasing cloud cover by morning
- Turning mild and breezy Monday with gusts up to 25 mph
- Patchy fog possible Tuesday morning with a return to light winds
- Staying mild until midweek
- A slight chance of rain and storms Wednesday night
- Seasonably cool and dry for the end of the week
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group