- Patchy fog possible with cold temperatures Monday morning
- Plenty of sunshine with a nice warm-up during the day
- Wintry weather becomes likely Tuesday
- Tuesday morning will be mostly dry
- Rain becomes likely in the afternoon, mixing with snow
- A gradual changeover to snow is likeliest by evening
- Some accumulation of snow is possible with the highest totals south & east of Tulsa
- Snow tapers off early Wednesday morning
- Chilly and quiet for the rest of next week
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group