- Still warm and windy for most of Tuesday
- Next storm chance is Tuesday afternoon and evening. Low-end severe threat. Highest threat will be west
- Widespread showers and storms Wednesday, heavy rain expected
- Rain and thunder may linger into Thursday, but we should dry at the end of the week
- Weekend plans are a go with dry and warm weather
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at timing of storms
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group