- Hit and miss t-showers will diminish shortly after sunset
- Patchy morning fog expected early Thursday
- Partly cloudy with little if any shower activity through Friday
- Gradually getting warmer and muggier into the weekend
- Higher rain and storm chances return early next week
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at the warm-up expected in the coming days
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group