Happy Thanksgiving Week! Please enjoy this Best Of episode. Clark returns from travel adventures November 27th.
If you're trying to decide whether to buy a home now or wait, beyond pre-approval are several cost considerations to add to your decision process. Clark discusses some of the basic costs of owning a home so you go in with a realistic budget for the expected AND the unexpected. Also today, when doing an online search, there's something you've absolutely got to lookout for, or it can hit you hard in the wallet.
- The FULL Cost of Home Ownership: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- A KEY Internet Search Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Five Key Financial Aspects to Managing Your Home
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- When Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Instead of Investing?
- [The Washington Post] Scammers are using Google results to target desperate travelers
- When Do You Need a Travel Agent?
- Income-Driven Repayment
Thank you for listening today, Clarkies! If you want to be part of our "Clarkie" segment, call 404-981-2071 to leave a comment or story. We may play it during a future episode!
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.22.23 BEST OF: Know The Full Cost Of Owning A Home / Scam Alert: Online Searches appeared first on Clark Howard.