- Mostly clear and comfortable this evening with a steady drop in temperatures
- A period of light rain with a few heavier downpours possible Friday with more cloud cover
- Morning t-showers are possible Saturday morning
- Highest risk of severe weather comes late Saturday night into Mother’s Day with the arrival of a cold front
- Clearing out during the day Sunday with cooler air arriving for early next week
- Off & on rain chances into next week
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at what to expect for Mother’s Day plans
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group