Flood Watch for Adair, Cherokee, Choctaw, Craig, Creek, Delaware, Haskell, Latimer, Le Flore, Mayes, McIntosh, Muskogee, Nowata, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Osage, Ottawa, Pawnee, Pittsburg, Pushmataha, Rogers, Sequoyah, Tulsa, Wagoner, Washington [OK] till Thursday morning
- Still warm and windy for most of Tuesday. Lots of clouds and highs in the upper 70s to low 80s
- An isolated shower and storm possible by afternoon. Higher storm chances arrive this evening into tonight
- Off-and-on showers and storms likely Wednesday, heavy rain expected
- Severe weather is possible as well for wind and hail. Tornado threat is very low, but not zero
- Rain and thunder may linger into Thursday morning, but we’ll dry at the end of the week
- Weekend plans are a go with dry and warm weather
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at timing of storms
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group